Get paid To Promote at any Location

Monday, January 31, 2011

Thank You All xo

Victoria Beckham Style has reached yet another milestone... 500 followers!


I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you who stop by frequently and those who follow VBS! All of your support means the world to me, especially in the difficult times, and I can't thank you guys enough! It's been my pleasure to continue with the site, which is reaching it's third birthday next month (I can't believe that), and you make it worth every moment!

Also, it is always nice to read all of your comments and emails... thank you for sending them! I know I don't always get the chance to reply back, but I just wanted to let you know that I do read each and every one and I try my best to respond!

Here's to the next 100 and to many more years of Victoria Beckham Style!

Thanks again! xoxo
*Welcome to all of the new readers and followers! I hope you are enjoying everything!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online