Get paid To Promote at any Location

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December 19th was a very special night for the Beckhams as the entire family gathered together to watch David accept the Lifetime Achievement Award at BBC's Sports Personality of the Year.


In the audience, a teary Victoria wiped her eyes as she watched her husband accept the prize along with her sons and David's mother, Sandra. A clearly emotional David also found it difficult not to cry as he thanked Victoria and their sons for their support over the years.
He said: "Of course, I want to thank my wife and my children. Not only has she given me three amazing boys but the support she's given me and she is truly and inspiration for me every single day. So Victoria, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz - thank you." So sweet!!

source: DM

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online