Get paid To Promote at any Location

Saturday, November 20, 2010

I was just wondering which celebrity you guys think will be the first to be spotted toting around a Victoria Beckham handbag. Remember the shock when Madonna was first to wear a VB dress? Do you think we are in for another surprise or will it be a fan of hers?

I think that Kelly Ripa will be the first to show us a Victoria Beckham bag. Kelly is a huge fan of Victoria's work and is also a fan of VB's trusty Birkin so I can definitely see her grabbing a "Victoria" as soon as possible! Another celebrity I think we will see with one is Demi Moore and quite possibly Kim Kardashian since we all know that she's both a fan of Victoria's style and anything that is trendy or a must have at the moment.

Who do you think will be the first? Leave a comment and let me know! I'm so curious to hear your picks!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online