Get paid To Promote at any Location

Monday, November 29, 2010

Victoria may be opening doors with her fashion collections - but when it comes to beauty, Mrs Beckham is often a closed book. So what does one of the world's most photographed women apply before facing the paparazzi? Victoria Beckham opened her little black book of beauty secrets for Tatler magazine.


Here are some of Victoria's hair, skin and make-up must-haves:

Hair hero: I love leave-in conditioner - Frédéric Fekkai's is one of the best.

Miracle moisturiser: Dr Lancer is the best dermatologist in Beverly Hills. I use his Repair AM/PM Nourishment and I also go to his clinic for oxygen facials.

Workout that works: Running every day.

Lipstick: Stila's Lip Polish in Gleam is an old favourite and recently I've been trying Burberry's Lip Glow in Nutmeg, which is a pretty, neutral pink. If I could design a beauty product, it would be the perfect nude lip gloss.

Nail polish: I like Chanel, as it always does forward-thinking colours.

Body treat: I try to keep it simple with Nivea Body Lotion and I love a Thai massage.

Secret obsession: To stay hydrated I drink lots of coconut water. - I do this too :) (and it's also a secret of Demi Moore's)

You can read the full interview with Victoria in the January 2011 issue of Tatler out Thursday December 2nd!
source: Vogue UK

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online