Get paid To Promote at any Location

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi everyone!

I hope you all are having a wonderful week! It's been a bit quiet in Beckhamland lately but I have been trying to post a little bit each day.. even if it's the latest stories.

I know many of you in the US (as am I) are celebrating Thanksgiving today so I just wanted to wish you all a very happy and healthy holiday! I hope you enjoy it and are able to spend quality time with your family and friends!

Tomorrow starts the holiday season shopping madness so I hope you all are successful in your Black Friday sale hunting!

Have a great day everyone!
xo-Jenna

As a little flashback, here is a photo of the Beckhams back in 2008 when they spent the Thanksgiving holiday with the Cruise family in New York City...

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online